Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – Date of next increment in the revised pay structure under Rule 10 of the CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.(584 KB)
Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds – 2011-2012(89 KB)
New Delhi, the 19th March, 2012
It is announced for general information that during the year 2011-2012, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% (Eight per cent) for the period from 1.4.2011 to 30.11.2011 and 8.6% (eight point six percent) with effect from 1.12.2011. The funds concerned are:—
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)